View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 11:36 AM   #15
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
But as you so clearly noted: people don't read. So why would they see that? I'll remove it when I get time, but it won't help. The only thing that will help is time with no Book View.

I barely have time to work on Sigil, monitor the forums, edit the wiki, edit the manual, edit the website, so there's no way in hell there's going to be a Sigil Facebook page or Twitter Feed.
NOBODY here agrees with you and that ("people don't read") than I, as you may know if you've ever read my (innumerable and interminably boring) rant posts about my customers.

But I wasn't really kidding about the big RED letters and all that. I have this very very vague (TAUTOLOGY ALERT!) VBulletin recollection that you could style stickies, if you were a mod, so that they would scream at people. Are we/you not able to do that here?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote