View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:17 AM   #65
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
1) It works but it changes the media-type from application/xhtml+xml to text/html - Is this OK? (The 'text' files in ePubs are xhtml rather than html).

it should be the same logic that Kovid had in his ePub-fix code which tries to guess the type from the extension. I will take a look.
This is probably my fault then! I have used the .htm extension because it's easy to preview the file in a browser, (proof-reading), but have then used:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

in the files to declare them as xhtml for ePub purposes, (with media-type="application/xhtml+xml" in the manifest.)
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote