View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 06:22 AM   #4
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geppetto View Post
Somebody says (and sells) that does exist a Boox version which does not have WiFi and touchscreen features, but it looks like nobody has ever seen it (why buying it, anyway?)
If I were in the market for a 6" reader and I had the choice between a BeBook Neo for €299,= and a version of same without touchscreen en WiFi for, say, the same price as the BeBook One is now (€249,=; both are current prices here in the Netherlands), I'd get that in a flash. I'm not interested in either a touchscreen or WiFi.
mbovenka is online now   Reply With Quote