View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This person who started this thread is a Spammer, and we don't like Spammers. (I personally don't like dirty underwear, either, that's why I personally don't like Spammers - they remind me of dirty underwear.)

However, the continuing discussion is certainly valid and the responses are interesting. So thank you, Spammer - if you're able to read this - for starting an interesting disscussion.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote