Thread: Bible for 505?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #9
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
Here's another version in ePub instead of LRF that was posted here by Sherman:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31709

This is the one I use the most, as I like the way Sherman's laid out the Table of Contents. TOC has two levels--first is all the books of the Bible and the second is the chapters in the Bible.

dordale
You beat me to it!!! - I assume you are using the latest version of this? It's much much quicker than the original version you would have downloaded when you made your post on that thread.

@chaznsc:

Mine is a very bare-bones KJV bible - nothing extra or fancy about it. It doesn't have any additional notes, nor does it include the Apocrypha.

It is however, almost as fast to navigate as an LRF version would be - which is important to me as I often need access to a particular chapter very swiftly.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote