View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 10:26 PM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Cloud provider internal error

I have started having a problem with my cloud connection. When I try and connect I get asked to sign in again which is unusual. After I signin I get an error "Cloud provider internal error", screenshot attached. I can use the same signon from a browser on the tablet with CC and it works. I have sent you the log directly from CC as I didn't know how to attach it here. Thank-you........Jackie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cc_cloud_error.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	161443  
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote