View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 06:24 AM   #4
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Thank you both for your replies. Unfortunately need doesn't come into it, i'm a bit of an ereader fiend

I've had my Paperwhite over a year and tbh i never contemplated a KOBO until the Paperwhite 2 came out, which I really don't like. Then the Cloud Collections update, and suddenly Kindle doesn't seem to be it for me anymore.

I got my AURA for Pocket, and its size and weight, it does have pin holes but I really like it, so now I'm 'debating' about the AURA HD. I'd hate for the 'limited' run to finish and I'll have missed it
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote