View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 09:45 AM   #3
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Question Can't get it working

Has anyone got this working?
I've converted a plain text file using any2epb and editted the content\resources\index_0.css file to add:
@font-face {
font-family: "Monotype Corsiva";
src:url(res:///DATA/FONT/MTCORSVA.TTF);
}
I've created DATA\FONT and FONT in the root of the internal memory and copied the font file into both.
But when I recopy and open the book there is no change from the original version. I know the css file is being used, as if I add:
body
{
font-size: 24;
}
Then the text size changes.
I've tried several different fonts.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited by murraypaul; 10-14-2008 at 10:17 AM.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote