View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 06:34 AM   #36
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad mini 2
My daughter decided on the refurb PW and it came on Saturday. Thus far, we love the screen but hate the touchscreen function. It is very erratic and makes me wonder if this may have been the reason it was returned. If so, why would Amazon send it back out as a refurb? If the keyboard is this wonky, I can't imagine anyone would want it.

Initially, we couldn't get the keyboard to respond. Then it seemed to work in bursts, sometimes responding to touch inputs and other times not. Surely this is not the normal function?

Time for a call to Kindle support, methinks. Sigh.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote