View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #20
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro traveler View Post
Yes, they let me keep the defective one until the replacement arrived, no credit card number needed. I've been using the new one for the past two days to check it out before mailing back the defective one. They did make me pay for return postage though.

Thanks for all that info about filling in some of that open screen space, Mrs_Often! I never went past changing margin and font restrictions with Calibre and will now delve more deeply into using it.
Huh. I've never heard of any company doing that. Normally they put a temporary hold on your credit card for the amount equal to the market value of the device they're replacing until they receive the defective one. Just asking to be swindled if you ask me.
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote