Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:23 AM   #98
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Still nothing. I sent my 'old' Glo 15 days ago. They received it 13 days ago. They corrected the fault in their system 8 days ago. They would send a replacement on receipt and inspection of the 'old' Glo. Both receipt and inspection have occurred... Posting *anything* takes 1 day to deliver in the Netherlands (and I did check: they're sending from the Netherlands). This means they did not send it last week. MAYBE they sent it yesterday, which would mean I'd receive it today. But I am not hopeful. I sent Kobo another mail last night.

Frankly I'm now fed up, disappointed and sad.
this is how bad customer service can spoil it - if they have decided to replace it, and corrected the system, surely they should have sorted it out by now!. I do hope you get it today, but if I were you I'd be tempted to go out, get another one from the shop, and return the replacement once it eventually arrives...
paola is offline   Reply With Quote