View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #21622
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Water. Thinking about a Starbucks run.
Do they have Starbucks Cards in the US? Every time I refill my card, I get a coupon for a free beverage. My wife gave me the card as a Christmas present a couple of years ago, and I just keep refilling it every other month or so. It's my habit when doing chores around the 'hood to stop in and read for an hour and drink a glass of ice tea. Starbucks also works out well for my diet as they sell 3-4 different lunch foods (sandwiches and wraps) that are under 250 calories.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote