View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
Question Nook Touch Jumping Back Pages?

This is a problem I have encountered several times on my Nook Touch. I'll be reading along just fine, and suddenly, usually at the end of a chapter, I turn the page, only to have it go BACK several chapters. In the book I'm currently reading, I'll be on page 144, end of a chapter, hit the page forward button, only to end up on page 92. So I hit "go to page 144" and the same thing happens, over and over.

I have tried powering the Nook all the way off. I have tried removing the book from the SD card and putting it back on. Neither have worked. I finally had to page up to 150 (because 145 and 146 didn't work) and then page back to get to where I needed to be.

This is about the fourth book I have noticed this happen with, usually books I've downloaded with the fanfiction downloader, but it has happened at least once with a regular bought book as well. It happens several times per book, and always takes me back several chapters.

Does anyone have any advice or help for me? Thanks!
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote