View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #11
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by feenix1363 View Post
Great job on the formatting by the way.
Yes, some kind and wonderful soul did a great job with the NY Times recipe. I sampled the subscription on Nook and it wasn't nearly as nice.

Sounds like a bit of a mixed bag so far. I definitely don't want to have to change the font size every time I access the main section menu, lol. I'm probably on it 10-20 times over the course of a typical reading session. If anyone else tried it, please let us know the results.

Thanks!
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote