View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #9
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
Mine is working too just tried it. I don't get why you wouldn't be able to access your books though. You don't need to be connected to Kobo just to read what has already been downloaded to your device. At worst if the server was down you wouldn't be able to sync or get new books but that wouldn't stop you from reading.
That was what I asked the Kobo rep as well...and she said it's a known issue that they are working on.
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote