View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #5
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
If you live in France and have a Kindle (which you need to order from the States) you can: browse the Web via Wifi, browse only Wikipedia via 3G. For email, well, there is no client (no software to use your email account with), but you can (only via Wifi) surf to your e,ail provider's webpage and check your mails and reply (or write new ones).
What has been said though is true, the keyboard isn't the best for typing long texts (it will also simply annoy you to always select special characters from a menu).
If you tell me which provider you're using, I can quickly surf to their webpage on my Kindle and check out what it's like (and make a screenshot, so you get an impression).
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote