View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Nice thread, I've been thinking in starting to read this series, because of that I went to see how the TV series were and I'm hooked.

The only problem is that I think they only made one season and I don't even know if it has something to do with the books or not. Maybe each episode it's just a snippet from one of the books.

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 09-17-2011 at 02:45 AM.
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote