View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 10:05 AM   #42
Ransom
Banned
Ransom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
OT:
Well, actually a dry sauna may very well be 100 Celsius. Dry heat can in no way be compared to hot steam.
The type of sauna where you put water on the heater is usually around 60-80 Celsius. A steam sauna yet a little bit cooler (or less hot).
I'm from a sauna-lovong part of the world, but don't particularly enjoy them myself.
Aren't you comparing a sauna to a steam bath? I belonged to Vic Tanny years ago, and they had both saunas and steam baths, and I must say that the steam baths were much hotter. I couldn't last long in one of those.

Then Vic Tanny became a Ballys; then Ballys shut down. The gym I belong to now only has saunas, but the dope who built the place made two separate saunas--one for men and one for women. I basically have no more reason to go to the gym!
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote