View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by reindeer View Post
P.S. And sorry if this topic is not in the right subforum - didn't know which would suit the best.
This forum is fine. Your question is about converting format to EPUB. You can also consider an enhancement request https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre
However, I suspect it would be low on the list. A developer might read it here, and the best conversion developers often read this forum.

My wife runs classes for an online school that uses Moodle. I know little about it, but they seem to use class textbooks in EPUB (often written in Word, and I get snagged to help with the conversion to EPUB). Do you want to flesh out what's in the IMS content package that would be useful if converted to EPUB?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote