View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #9
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
The Passage finally got to the top of TBR list. I enjoyed it but agree with Patricia that it definitely drags through the middle. It does pick up again and the ending was good. Good writing with well developed characters and some deeper themes and ideas brought up. Compared to your average vampire novel this is definitely a cut above. Compared to the trash that has been passing for vampire novels lately this is in a league of its own.

However, whilst I am looking forward to reading more, honestly though, overall it didn't do enough to make me rush out and buy the next installment the day it is released.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote