View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 03:47 AM   #10
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Things are getting better for me. There are still books I can't get, but now books that are geo-restricted by US publishers are starting to be available to me (France) from UK publishers and stores. And more importantly probably, I am starting to see a growing number of French books from French publishers and stores, so on the whole I feel better about the quantity and quality available to me. Not about prices, though, those are going up all the time
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote