View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 07:28 AM   #7
llreader
Mesmerist
llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 Silver. Much nicer than I expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
Amazon UK don't usually ship electronics outside the country. Have you tried it out? I get an error message when I confirm my shipping address in Denmark:
"Sony Touch eBook Reader PRS-600 (Black) cannot be shipped to the selected address."

Waterstones stopped selling outside UK in May this year, and WHSmith likewise won't ship outside UK.
Yes, I have had this problem before, and generally don't shop for anything at Amazon.uk (because the shipping on books is absurdly expensive), so I didn't expect it to work today. I can't tell you whether it would have disallowed the purchase, because I didn't actually try to purchase the item, but it took my credit card, it took my address, and I got to the final screen with the shipping information, price, etc. To continue to the next screen would have meant I had purchased the Reader. So I didn't.

Should I post screen shots, or something? Is no one else able to do this?
llreader is offline   Reply With Quote