Thread: Audiobooks?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 11:12 PM   #35
barutanseijin
Nxfgrrjks
barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: aura hd
I listen to audio books at work. I prefer non-fiction, because with narrative fiction, there's something of a bed-time story effect. Zzzzzzzzz.

My bus commute is too loud for audio books. I also find it difficult to listen while walking around in the city. I need the volume cranked up past my comfort level to keep out ambient noise.
barutanseijin is offline   Reply With Quote