Thread: Audiobooks?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 08:51 PM   #32
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I find more time for audiobooks than print books. I've been reading the same print book for months, and one I enjoy quite a bit whenever I do take time to read (usually waiting rooms or restaurants), but reading tends to lose out to my other passtimes when I'm at home. In that same time, I've finished something like four or five audiobooks, mostly listening for anywhere from fifteen minutes to a couple hours before bed. I will get in a little listening while washing dishes or occasionally in the car, too, so I'm usually through a moderate length audiobook in a bit under two weeks.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote