View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #7
petrucci
Groupie
petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I will second what has been said about the anthology.
I have published e-books of musical scores. I transformed the manuscripts into images to ensure that the music was displayed on the page as I wished it to be. I expect that poetry requires similar treatment. In some cases, the introduction was written in page format, while the music was displayed in landscape format. In a physical book, a transition between landscape and regular format would be awkward because of the spine of the book. In an e-book there is no such problem.
petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote