View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #77
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Mine arrived earlier this morning and is now in the process of charging. Cute little thing.
Wish it had a rubberized back panel but I'll keep it in it's cover anyways so it's no bigggie. I don't see any battery charge icon anywhere, btw, so I guess the only indicator is the led on the power button, right? And the sleep/power off function confuses me a little, no matter how long I keep the power button pressed it always brings on the Firefly screen with the tree and stuff, so I'm not sure if it's in OFF or sleep mode, will try to figure it out by turning the device off in the menu

EDIT
Got it, the tree screen means the reader is off while sleep/standby shows some grass leaves and butterflies

Last edited by yayo; 11-28-2012 at 08:21 AM.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote