View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by weberr View Post
I understand the size problems for a single html file. That's why I, and Calibre, break up large html files into several smaller files. I just don't want the reader to generate a page-break every time it comes to a new file. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.
Actually I'm going to go out on a limb and say it isn't really too much to ask. This just isn't the right place to ask it, since neither Sigil, nor its developers can do a thing about it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote