View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:29 PM   #6
megthered
Connoisseur
megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Nook HD
But I don't want to do a hard reset every time I want to read on my Nexus. I don't read on it every day and I have been having to reinstall my books whenever I want to open the app. If I have to go through uninstall and rebooting and clearing the cache everytime I want to use the app it is not worth the time. I do genealogy and use the camera to take pictures of documents and scans of documents and photo's from archival libraries. I don't really want to lose these before I get them to my home computer, just because I want to read a few chapters of a book.
megthered is offline   Reply With Quote