Thread: NEWS flash
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 02:33 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
My ancestors were Dutch, but I can't read that!

It would be great, I mean terrific, if Samsung came out with something similar to the eDGe!! And if Samsung swallows HP's computer business they would have the resources to market a dualbook and to keep it supported (not that they don't already have the resources, but they could afford to have a 'niche' device).

I had my Pocket eDGe with me -- as usual -- when I went to see the eye doctor Thursday, and two people became really interested in it. I hated to have to tell them it was no longer being made.

Thanks for the news, Franky!

Last edited by Filark; 08-29-2011 at 02:39 AM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote