View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 08:05 AM   #4
MikeFromMesa
Enthusiast
MikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheeseMikeFromMesa can extract oil from cheese

Device: Nook Color
I tried to be brief in my post and it appears to have only generated confusion.

Quote:
specifically, read & understand:
put the @font-face declaration statement into the CSS
I actually did this. When I added the fonts to Sigil and got the error message the very first thing I did was add the @font-face statements into the style sheet. First into its own style sheet and, when that did not make any difference, into the default style sheet. Adding them made no difference and I assumed that it was because Sigil was ignoring the fonts as it said it was.

I would be happy to add the resulting style sheet code to this thread if you think it would make any difference, but no matter what changes I made I continued to get the "cannot reach" error.

Quote:
read the thread about embedding fonts!
I have been trying to follow threads from many forums about embedding fonts. I do not know if I have seen the one you are referring to. Do you have a specific link I can look at?

Quote:
Adding the font to an ePub is not enough. You have to specify when and how it is used. Otherwise it is just taking up space. Hence the error message 'used, but not referenced'.
Actually the error message says that it cannot reach the font and it is NOT being used.
MikeFromMesa is offline   Reply With Quote