View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #13
brdwygurl
Connoisseur
brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Thanks for all the replies.

I did check with the library and explained why/how it happened. They said it's with the overdrive software so there is nothing they can do. This library only lets you have 2 books out at a time, so that's why I was returning them early. So I could check out another.

btw the lockout happened late last week (I was looking for recipes for Easter). when I got the error I waited and thought I would email help after the weekend. So it's been more than 48 hours and the lock is still there.

What bothers me most is missing the book I had a hold on. For the future I will know not to return more than 1 book early. Lesson learned
brdwygurl is offline   Reply With Quote