View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 01:41 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
So, as a prospective Yotaphone owner, I'll post here to say I'm highly anticipating it. I already saw it when it came out, but the high price was just too much. Especially as I wouldn't want it as a phone, but only as an Android device.

But, as we've been looking for a cheap Android phone for about a year now, on and off, not continually!, this one just fit the bill perfectly. You don't often find previously high-end phones at a cheap price, without it being second-hand (refurbished, or otherwise not brand new).

It should arrive somewhere next week, I think, and it should already have Android 5.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote