View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 04:40 PM   #4
Deahna
Deahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmos

Device: none
Good evening,

updated calibre and this plug-in as well as the Marvin plugin today. After synching my ipad with itunes I started calibre and was told I'd have to install the iOS reader plugin (which I had just updated). I was then told that there was a mistake, the plugin would be deinstalled and I should post the following here:

calibre, version 1.43.0
FEHLER: Installation des Plugins fehlgeschlagen: Während der Installation des Plugins ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Dieses Plugin wird nun entfernt. Bitte veröffentlichen Sie die Fehlermeldung im Detail unten in den Foren-Thread dieser Erweiterung und starten Sie Calibre neu.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/dialogs/plugin_updater.py", line 711, in _install_clicked
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 383, in add_plugin
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 543, in initialize_plugin
InvalidPlugin: Starten des Plugins Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 537, in initialize_plugin
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 903, in initialize
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 1232, in _get_connected_device_info
InitialConnectionError: Unable to connect to iDevice
schlug fehl. Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 537, in initialize_plugin
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 903, in initialize
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 1232, in _get_connected_device_info
InitialConnectionError: Unable to connect to iDevice

Hope someone knows what to do with this.
Deahna is offline   Reply With Quote