View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 09:06 PM   #63
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztush View Post
How should I eject external micro SD card from Kobo Touch?

Do I have to turn off my Touch? I tried to insert and eject it without power off. It is ok so far.
The card can be ejected and inserted when the device is running. In fact, for the N905 version of the Touch, it has to be as the card is not recognised when restarting the device. I'm not sure about the other versions, but it might be the same for the N905B.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote