View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 02:01 PM   #10
FulciLives
Connoisseur
FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FulciLives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (2017 Model)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Did you hover the mouse over file type selector, viz:

Attachment 173993

If its not there, then it maybe something could be weird with your file associations - I lost a few a couple of weeks ago when 1903 turned up.

BR
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
it looks like the jpeg image plugin in your install is corrupted. Do a clean re-install and you should be fine.
I remember doing that @BetterRed and my choices were very limited. Not like your choice options.

@kovidgoyal I will redownload the 4.0 install file and try a fresh install.
FulciLives is offline   Reply With Quote