View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 10:51 PM   #13
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
I rather suspect that there is not a lot of difference between the Russian version of the firmware and the Chinese. My guess is that they would both eventually get all relevant updates to each particular model although the Chinese versions might potentially get any such update a little bit quicker.

Personally, I would not have an issue with either version of the firmware. However, I would prefer the Chinese version simply because I can read Chinese whereas I cannot read Russian. Thus, I would rather have a firmware with an interface and dictionaries installed for English and Chinese than for Russian and English.

Apart from that, I don't really see it as being that big of an issue. However, they should perhaps be a little more transparent about which firmware people are receiving and where they should go for updates as not everyone likes to do OTA updates.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote