Thread: Onyx Boox i86
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 02:10 PM   #754
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by johh View Post
You are not right , information about kit kat was officially announced on booxtor site ( original specification saying about android 4.4 ) , so there is no bet - but agreement - and I think that in many countries booxtor will loose in case of court hearing.
As if the world worked like that.
Topic: "whether the preliminary glance is obligatory in view of agreements". Mh. So evident to some, I do not think any analysis would be productive.

Effort does not warrant results.

Last edited by mdp; 09-03-2018 at 02:26 PM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote