View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 02:45 PM   #10
FlyHero
Member Retired
FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: N/A
What bothers me about laggy touch is you don't know if the input registered. There is that awkward delay where you aren't sure if you should press again and risk double actions...or wait and see if it is just slow. I have a very old iPad that does this constantly and its very frustrating. I think this is absurd to still be happening on modern devices in 2018, esp on such a simple device with so few demands on it. I'm not picky about impreceptible differences...but when it causes confusion it's a deal breaker.

Sadly the effects of "the market" you mention are getting worse and worse against the consumer. E-Ink has stagnated because of greed and patents and it's so frustrating. We should have good quality, high refresh, color E-ink by now but because of corporate and money games we don't. ClearInk is many years off in reality and isn't even "good" based on what I have seen. Just tired of garbage and hassles with no real alternatives.

Last edited by FlyHero; 08-11-2018 at 02:49 PM.
FlyHero is offline   Reply With Quote