View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 12:32 PM   #283
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Karma. hmmm
I am still trying to escape these threads that have me tangled beyond reason. Then, you insert Karma.
Don't you understand???? I feel the need to read my books!!!! I don't have time to read from the beginning of this thread... right now!!!! My very ability to choose seems to have been stripped from me.... and you talk Karma.
Nature has been calling... and I have yet to answer.... and you talk Karma.
I suppose I should set up a tent in the rant area.
For now... I will apologize, if need be and back quietly and carefully away from the computer. This is a crazy and wonderful place. Thank you for letting me visit.... now, please release me, let me go. (Yes, I broke into song for a moment.)
This thread has now been scheduled into my daily activities. Nature, Kindle, cook/clean and then back to the fun and games that I have uncovered.... HERE.
ta ta for now.... as she looks longing back at the screen.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote