View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 09:03 AM   #4
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
Thank you for kind words!

I am never sure if I over-do the color on his images ---- all the scans I see are quite faded and yellowed, and perhaps I over-saturate and add too much contrast. You have seen some of the original art, what do you think?
I don't think Rackham's colors were quite that bright in the original printed illustration, but I don't find them off-putting here. You can make a case that a little enhancement is good given that they will be displayed by an electronic device.

What are you using the process the images?
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote