View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #386
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
Just tried the new version off the plugin and it works great, thank you so much, now I don’t have to remember to mark in the library which books I have read in between the calibre-glo connections, now I have the library up to date even with books that before I had forgotten to mark as read,
Glad to hear it is working. I'll officially publish it today or tomorrow.
Quote:
and better it didn’t change the one that I accidentally opened this morning and that was already read.
That was one of the reasons I hesitated about doing this. It was only while I was writing the code that I realised it would be easy to handle.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote