View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #385
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Just tried the new version off the plugin and it works great, thank you so much, now I don’t have to remember to mark in the library which books I have read in between the calibre-glo connections, now I have the library up to date even with books that before I had forgotten to mark as read, and better it didn’t change the one that I accidentally opened this morning and that was already read.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote