View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #379
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Another beta - Two extra options

Attached is another beta. The changes are ones I've been thinking about but Terisa has prompted me to do them.

The store now has two new options:
  • Only if more recent - This will compare the last read time in the library and on the device. It will only update the library if the device has the newer time.
  • Not if finished in library - This is for those accidental presses on a finished book. If the book in the library has the percent read as 100% and the book has been opened on the device, the library reading position in the library will not be updated.

Both options are available for the automatic store and the manual store. And if anyone has a better name and description for the options, please tell me. Especially for the second one.

Tell me how it goes.

Last edited by davidfor; 08-31-2017 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Removed beta
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote