Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #176
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulnes123 View Post
I would like to install this on a kobo aura hd. I tried with the touch img but it get's stuck on boot...

Can anyone help me with this?
Kernel in the current Android image supports resolutions up to 1024x758. For Aura HD (at least because of different resolution but there may be other differences) someone is needed to patch the kernel. Without it - it has no right to work.

I think I know how to do it but Aura HD is so expensive reader that I don't plan to buy it. And merging Android specific stuff to Aura HD's kernel and testing it later is not a one evening job.
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote