View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 03:46 AM   #6
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Another question, Luke (at the risk to become a pain in your neck): In the produced epub, hyphenation often takes place (in the German variant) at the "most impossible" locations in the middle of a word, whereas they (mostly) do not in the OO template. Do I have to take care for some special settings in OO to achieve "smarter" hyphenation?
Mille grazie, Luke!

I forgot to mention that, after creating the epub, I usually go through Sigil with it and convert it with Calibre. There are various options to set "smart hyphenation" that I use. But what I notice is that, in epubs not produced with your tool, the result is sometimes more satisfying. So my conclusion is that it could be the OO template that is responsible.

Last edited by Leonatus; 10-31-2013 at 03:51 AM.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote