View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #57
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesey View Post
Graham another wonderful use for your Raspberry Pi, as a music/internet radio server - and with no requirement for Linux knowledge - is provided by: http://www.squeezeplug.eu/wiki/index...berry_Pi_Image
Thanks, but at the moment I've got that handled by Twonky on my NAS box. (Actually, the more I dabble with the Pi, the more I realise that I could probably run the same scripts on the NAS machine, which was heretofore a complete mystery to me.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesey View Post
Where did you buy your Chromebook? Did you import from USA or did you find one in the UK?
I bought it from Amazon UK. We've got Prime membership, so it was £224 and delivered the following day. I think PC World have them as well.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote