View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:58 PM   #232
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Thanks. I did notice the aliases. and the ota2 multiple device spec. Appreciate the assist.
Spoiler:

I was doing a

for TYPE in k2 k2i dx dxi dxg k3w k3g k3gb; do kindletool create ota -C -d `echo -n $TYPE` ./ ../update-install-kindlet-jailbreak-`echo -n $TYPE`.bin; done

and

for TYPE in k5w k5g k5gb pw pwg pwgb k4 k4b pwgc ; do kindletool create ota2 -C -d `echo -n $TYPE` ./ ../update-install-kindlet-jailbreak-`echo -n $TYPE`.bin; done

I see your way makes more sense with the serial number linkage. Thanks Will have a go now.

EDIT: Okay so I think I have it now. I will just go check one of the 3 un-installers/installers - for sanities sake - before I share.

Last edited by twobob; 01-30-2013 at 04:29 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote