View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #59
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Audible appears to be having a 25% off sale of anything in the store until 21 Dec. The fine print says

Quote:
Sale price reflects 25% off Audible's member price. Discount applies to almost all listens in the store. Discount is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. The Member Thank You Sale ends December 21, 2012, at 11:59 PM ET (US).
I'm wondering if I have a reduced price on a Whispersync for Voice title due to an existing Amazon title I own, is the 25% taken off that price, or off the usual member discount?
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote