View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #58
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I suspect it's only for those with subscriptions that allow credits, who have at least three less than the number allowed to carry over (I've seen this restriction before, myself) ... and maybe even only for those with no credits (as I used mine yesterday in the BOGO sale; I only got this sale today, though).

I even lucked into a 4.95 surprise sale yesterday, when using up my free credits from the previous month!
The no credits could be it. I have 5 but I have a 12 limit so it can't be that I've reached my limit.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote