View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #57
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It gives me an error.
I suspect it's only for those with subscriptions that allow credits, who have at least three less than the number allowed to carry over (I've seen this restriction before, myself) ... and maybe even only for those with no credits (as I used mine yesterday in the BOGO sale; I only got this sale today, though).

I even lucked into a 4.95 surprise sale yesterday, when using up my free credits from the previous month!
koland is offline   Reply With Quote